The Big Mac is one of those things that is synonymous with America. Normally babies first words are “Big Mac and a Coke, please”. There is just something about the combination of 2 all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, onion, pickles on a sesame seed bun that hypnotizes the senses. I can’t think of any other burger that has captivated society as much as this one has.
How to make Big Mac Sauce
On the very first episode of Hungry Doug, we take a look at the Big Mac, where we make our own and show you how to make the sauce that can go on pretty much anything.
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
- 1 cup mayonaise
- 1/4 cup Sweet Relish
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Yellow Mustard
- 1 teaspoon White Wine Vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Onion Powder
- Combine everything into a bowl.
- For optimal results, let it sit in the fridge overnight.
Share this Recipe